Splashtours has taken the necessary measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. We carefully follow government guidelines. The health and safety of our guests and employees are our top priority.
In order to offer everyone a safe and fun tour, we have taken the following measures:
- Everyone should use disinfection gel at the start.
- Guests with colds such as coughing, sore throat or fever are not allowed. This will be checked at the start.
- We work with a limited capacity and we will supervise this.
- A distance of 1.5 meters is kept between the groups. For example, seats are kept free and lines in the queue are indicated.
- The bus will be thoroughly cleaned after every tour.
- The guide wears a face mask and gloves. Face masks are not mandatory for passengers.